Level 2 – Advanced Practitioner Certification
Our Level 2 Advanced Practitioner program is a dynamic experiential-based course in bringing the 6 Conditions and Team Diagnostic Survey to life when working with team leaders and teams. The program focuses on designing and launching teams using the 6 Conditions framework and Team Diagnostic Survey. The course is rich in case studies, instructor demonstrations, opportunities for hands-on practice, and a toolkit of reliable team interventions.
Through this course, participants will be provided with access to 6TC’s online Learning with access to:
- A comprehensive team tools library of advanced-level team effectiveness interventions.
- Recorded demonstrations of team intervention exercises to enhance your team effectiveness practitioner skills.
- A number of recorded mini-lectures diving deeper into the 6 Conditions framework.
- Access to relevant articles and whitepapers.
- Full set of slides used during the program (posted after the course).
The cost for virtual courses is $2,500 USD, while in-person courses cost $2,750 USD.